NavBar

home about me FAQ contact me disclaimer

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Things I Should've Said Tonight

Maybe I should do this regularly. Quite often, I find myself in some situations where I actually do bite my tongue and hold my words. But when I do sometimes I wish I just said it rather than holding it in. In this society, there may not always be a time and place for everything... but there is a time when holding your tongue is the "mature" thing to do.

Now I put "mature" in quotes because it's all about a personal perspective. To bite one's tongue, roll with the punches, ignore the haters... whatever. I don't know (half-sy sort of don't care...)

You know, I don't always make the best decisions. Life is to be lived and in college, some kids really hold to that. If you met me two years ago, I barely made it through the week sober. If you saw me last year, you wouldn't think I drank nearly as much as a I actually have.

In all honesty, I am a self-proclaimed alcoholic socialite. I drink on occasion, off occasion, when I feel like it, when I don't, when I'm uncomfortable, when I'm comfortable, and I admit, sometimes when I'm set as DD, a shot or two is my limit because let's face it, drinking and driving is a terrible behavior that should never be done.

And then I wait like 3 more hours and take care of the ass-shit throwing their guts up or passed out on the couch just so I have an excuse so another bottle or spout doesn't come my way... all the while I am again, guzzling a water bottle.

So here it is, on a Monday night, with a class at 8AM.

Things I Should've Said Tonight (if I didn't already yell it out loud):

1. Fuck you
2. I don't fucking care what you think.
3. You're a prick.
4. It's okay that you forgot my name but right now I just don't give a fuck about you.
5. Have fun, live a little.
6. Your drugs are pungent.
7. I know you're gay and I'm cool with that so please don't get mad when I tell a guy (who is also gay) that he wants a dick in his mouth. Face it, we could all use one.
8. No, I'm not lesbian.
9. Why the fuck are you touching me.
10. Why the fuck are you talking to me.
11. Girl, you are gonna be a shitshow in 5 minutes... but I don't care.
12. Girl, are you okay cause you are borderline shitshow and I do actually care.
13. Boob sweat is one of the filthiest feelings ever. But don't scoop me unless you want your dick dunked through your balls.
14. In Joe's words... "LET ME BE GREAT."
15. You need to put on some clothes. I do not appreciate seeing your junk all over the place. Wrap it up.
16. I'm not really drunk. I just hate boob sweat and people think I'm drunk so there. *nipple pinch*
17. I need like 5 more shots to actually be drunk right now. And I fucking hate boob sweat.
18. You're a bitch! (with a smile on my face.)
19. Just because your dick was in my mouth once doesn't mean I want to keep seeing it.

and I probably said this once or twice tonight, but fuck:

20. Shit happens.


p.s. I may have happened to leave the party early... but it's still going... it's "only" 2 AM.... well fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts