NavBar

home about me FAQ contact me disclaimer

Monday, October 14, 2013

On FFF.

When I triple F like triple A, I'm telling you "fuck fake friends."

And I honestly don't believe there is an easier way to say it because that is the only way you can be so blunt about it.

I'm not the type of person to pretend I like someone for my own personal gain.
I'm not the type of person to pretend I like someone for their personal gain.
I'm not the type of person to pretend I like someone. Period.

So if there's a chance that I don't like you, I probably just don't like you for some reason.
Now those "some" reasons aren't reasons like, "I don't like your shoes."
No.
I'm not that shallow. C'mon.

I only believe in having legitimate reasons as to why I shouldn't like someone.
i.e. They have wronged me in away that I cannot find forgivable.

or maaaaybe they two time backstabbed me like a little cunt biscuit whore.

No really.
I give everyone a fair chance. It's not that I'm particularly hard to get along with... And it's not that I have trust issues either. (Okay, maybe I do have a few trust issues. But really... who doesn't?!?!)

I like it when the people around me keep it 100% real.
That includes telling me something I don't like.
That includes telling me something I'm going to HATE.

But really, the world has so many fake people around, it's quite ridiculous.
If people ask me why I don't like someone, I'll tell you the truth.

- Some bitch lied to my face and didn't want to be honest with me. (This is a 50% survival rate of me liking them after... If you have a sound reason as to why you would do some shady shit - I will forgive you. Tell  me the story, I'll listen.)
- Some bitch took the easy way out and flung shit out from right under my nose. (Because I have a tendency to be quiet honest and blunt about things... people like to say that I said something that I may or may not have said... and be shady about it. No.)
- Some bitch wanted to be a judgmental little fuck the minute I said something. I'm not stupid. I can see that look on your face. Because I do it too. However, the difference between you and I is, I give people the benefit of the doubt and I don't lie about it. If I don't like something you do, I'll fucking tell you. And if I'm judging in that split second - I'll tell you.

Pretty much, I say it how it is. To others it's "too confrontational."
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't baby you like your parents did. Am I supposed to be one of those people? Because I won't be... and quite honestly, that is the real world. That is how shit works. That's exactly what happens.

And if you can't handle it, well fuck - maybe you need to stay in your little, pretty fake bubble.

But what pisses me off most is when these people (oh the really good deceivers - look a compliment!)... are your "friends."

Using you.
Taking advantage of you.
Finding any possible reason to find a way to manipulate you.
Or just outright be a hoe and shit on your face by doing something shady...

Emphasis on that last one because it recently happened and any mature adult would have discussed it before it happen. Only problem here is I'm immature when immaturity wrongs me so it comes down to child play. Ooops.

But really, fuck fake friends.
You don't need them.
You'll know who your real homies are.


Deuces mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts