NavBar

home about me FAQ contact me disclaimer

Friday, August 23, 2013

GIRLS CAN BE SCARY.

Warning: I curse. I curse like a mad man and my foul language takes over. So be forewarned.

Let me be the one tell you right now. Girls can be scary. And fangirls are scarier.

I'm gonna lighten the mood away from all the sex talk that has been floating around & give you a little hindsight on the minds of fangirls and fandoms and how scary they can be.

Now, I've been an avid One Direction fan for probably the last two years now. Being an American, I rarely kept up with XFactor UK because uh, one: I'm American and had American cable and two: in college, the cool thing to do is not pay for cable because it's a waste of money and I'm a broke ass college student. Ok?! K. But that didn't stop me from hearing about them.

Honestly, I can safely say I've been around for awhile in that 1D fandom and damn. THINGS HIT THE FAN AND IT'S SCARY. IT'S FRIGHTENING. AND IF THERE'S PEOPLE I NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH IN A FIGHT... it's not thugs, gangsters or gangbangers or whatever... it's fucking fangirls.


Before you attack me with your words of spite, I'm not talking about all fangirls or fans or whatever. I'm talking about the dickheads and the assholes. They know they're dickheads and assholes because rather than wanting to be happy for whoever they idolize, instead, they bully with words of hate and all that shit.

And to be frank, I'm talking about ALL these little shits who can't have a sense of respect or privacy. Like you know, the ones that stalk on hotel room floors pissing off people who actually stay at the hotel and want to sleep or relax. Let me tell you my story with these wretched little pre-pubescent 13 year old bitches. And I will call these children bitches because that's exactly what they are. I don't know, if I ever, and I mean, EVER have a child who has the absolute NERVE to be THIS rude, I will personally take the time to castrate their bits AND use every possible means to make their life in my household as embarrassing as it can be without putting them on the street holding a sign cause that just sucks.

No, I won't physical or emotionally abuse my future children. If I have them. I will just you know, jibe at them every day and remind them about how lucky they are to be in their spot and that they have ABSOLUTELY no means of being a little fucktard like some of the children I'm about to present to you (and yes, I will call you children because that is how some people act):

1. Girls crawling around each floor trying to find people in a hotel, giggling, running, etc. No, I can hear you while I'm in my room. Thaaaaanks. I just wanted you know a 5 minute nap after sleeping 2 hours.
2. Girls riding up and down elevators, SLOWING THEM DOWN SOOOOOO MUCH that I can't get to the lobby in less than 20 minutes. I'm impatient. A slow elevator will make me want to choke someone.
3. Girls trying to kick me off an open terrace when I got lost in the hotel I was staying at. What the actual fuck? I'm paying to stay here. You're not. Go away.
4. Getting punched in the boob. Yeah you know what, my chugs are fully grown but let me show you how badly it hurts when you're growing them. Yeah, I've gotten punch in the boob. And I wanted to punch back. But you're probably under 18. I don't want to go to jail.
5. Standing in an elevator trying to get to my floor and watching girls LUNGE at the doors when someone they're fangirling in jump in. It's frightening.
6. Getting some work done and having people stare into the windows because um, someone is in there.
IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE ENOUGH FOR A STRANGER TO TOUCH MY BODY! I love, love, love ink. I love, love, love piercings. In some cases, having people pry into the windows of places is quite scary. I've already got someone touching me.... I don't want people being able to see me be touched.
7. Last but not least, saying something you believe in on social media and then suddenly having 100s of mentions telling you to kill yourself. Excuse me?! You are a bully, a mean bully. The minute you say something mean or insulting to another person, you are a bully. Get over it. I'm a bully, I admit that. However, I would never say, "go kill yourself" to someone else. That's just mean.

These are just a few things these vile, vicious children do. And to be quite honest, I would be ashamed to be a parent of one of these so-called children. I understand you're excited. I understand you're delighted with glee. But I'm sorry but people are people and you need to treat other's the way you want to be treated. Right? You need to understand people like their privacy and their sense of normalcy. You need to understand that people just want to talk to people and not have people literally SCREAMING in their face or pulling at their hair and clothes.

I've been to concerts. I've been out shopping. I've been to tapings. I've been an extra in a movie. These people are just regular people. And the minute you meddle in places you shouldn't, and the minute you make accusations or make them uncomfortable or scream in their face... that's the minute they have to hold it in and smile to make you happy (again) even if it's just a simple quick picture of them passing by. The minute they get in the car or in their room or away from that, they're going to heave a sigh of relief.

So when you go out stalking or you go out invading personal space, think about how you would feel in that situation? Of course, being an entertainer, you give up part of that life. But if you have that, you probably don't understand. Imagine not being able to go out without having a tail around you.  There's a time and a place for everything. And there never is a right time or right place, but your gut feeling will teach you what is right and what is wrong. And if it feels wrong, it most likely, probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts