NavBar

home about me FAQ contact me disclaimer

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hihoe. Hihoe. Hey hoe.

Heyyyyy ho(e).

My deepest apologies. It has been days since my last update. And I really do feel bad about that. Right now, I am connected through my phone hotspot. And to be honest, hotspot is such a kinky word.

Now the only problem with this set up is the unpredictable network drops. [Ahem, thanks my cellular network provider. You guys are totally awesome.]

Anyways, I don't mean to call you guys hoes. Really I don't. It's just my way of greeting my friend on social media networks and I found it fitting.

So hi ho(e)s.
I've got a number of topics I'd love to share with you.
They're archived on my little notes on my notepad on my phone right now.


Don't think I've forgotten about you, my pretty little blog.
But let me take this last sentence to tell you to prepare yourself for something big for what you're going to read about next.

Something big I tell you.
And it has to do with ladybits and manbits so everyone is involved.

My friends, welcome (with open arms and hearts and minds) the world of

masturbation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts